Issues on draft Exp2

Pascal Huau pascalhuau at goset.asso.fr
Thu Jul 4 05:42:37 EDT 2002

Jochen , Phil,

Thanks for the draft of Exp2 that helps a lot.

Some minor issues:
- Clause 7.6 (language version identification) should be removed or amended on the basis of Stockholm decision
- grammar rules in clause 9.2 are not consistent with grammar rule in clause 9.2.3 (and it would be better to have only once these rules rather than than having them 3 or 4 times in 9.2.x )
- clause 9.7 should be located much closer to clause 9.2.3

One major one (I do not know whether it has already been discussed):
- in clause 9.2.3.4, I am quite surprised to read that in a subtype an attribute of type Generic_entity can be redeclared in a Generic_entity select. This is inconsistent with the 1st rule in that clause that states that an attribute may be redeclared in a specialization of the original entity data type.

regards,
Pascal Huau
Association GOSET
107,111 avenue Clemenceau