Availability of Express2 specifications

Jochen Haenisch bananajochen at ofir.dk
Tue Jul 2 05:00:31 EDT 2002

Hi folks,

it is good to know to be popular :-)
Attached is an incomplete version of the P11e2 document. Only a few of the
issues resolutions are incoporated. The shtolo-annex is annex G. It is not far
from complete, but an example or two and especially a critical review are
missing. I am looking forward to your constructive comments.

Else, I hope that this draft can be useful in your work.

Best regards, Jochen.
P.S.: I am on vacation, but will complete annex G during this week - taking
into account comments that arrive until Thursday.