[step-manufacturing] First draft of reference architecture for Digital Twin manufacturing framework (ISO 23247)

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Thu Feb 28 08:06:48 EST 2019

All,

SC4 is making good progress on the development of the Digital Twin
manufacturing framework and the authors have asked me to share the first
draft of the reference architecture.

Two documents are attached. The word document is the current draft, and
the PowerPoint is the set of system diagrams.

There is one exception because the last slide was made by me to show how
the digital twin demonstration given at IMTS 2018 can be mapped on to
the reference architecture.

Please make edits to the draft, and if possible, add slides to show how
your digital twin implementations can be mapped onto the architecture.

Martin Hardwick
Convenor ISO Digital Manufacturing