[wg11] Request for EXPRESS/Binary Reviewers

David Price david.price at eurostep.com
Fri Apr 27 07:26:25 EDT 2007

All,

This is a request for reviewers to assist in getting the EXPRESS/Binary HDF5
mapping ready for CD ballot. We need reviewers with EXPRESS expertise to read
the current specification and identify gaps in coverage of EXPRESS concepts.
At this stage, it is not necessary that reviewers understand the HDF5
technology as the goal is to check for EXPRESS coverage.

To help get the review process started, I will conduct an introductory Web
walkthrough and telecon in the next two weeks. I can schedule more than one
walkthrough to support reviewers in Europe, the Americas and Asia.

If you are willing to participate in this review, please contact me directly.
The current specification is available at:

http://www.exff.org/express_binary/hdf5/exphdf5.html

and a slide presentation overview, given at ISO Hershey, is available at:

http://www.exff.org/express_binary/hdf5/mapping_v05_summary_presentation.ppt

Cheers,
David

--
Mobile +44 7788 561308
UK +44 2072217307

Eurostep Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.03049099
Registered Office: Cwttir Lane, St. Asaph, Denbighshire LL17 0LQ.