[wg11] EXPRESS/HDF5 Session at ISO Japan

David Price david.price at eurostep.com
Mon May 21 10:51:37 EDT 2007

All,

I'm trying to set up a session at the next ISO STEP in Japan the first week of
July and was wondering who was planning to attend. I was thinking of a 1/2
day session at most to do another walkthrough of the mapping and perhaps a
demo or presentation from others doing prototypes.

So, can you let me know if you will be attending and if so is Thursday OK for
the meeting?

Do you have something to present (or have me or someone else present)?

Cheers,
David

--
UK +44 20 7221 7307
Mobile +44 7788 561308

Eurostep Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.03049099
Registered Office: Cwttir Lane, St. Asaph, Denbighshire LL17 0LQ.