[wg11] Plans for the Valencia meeting

Peter Denno peter.denno at nist.gov
Tue Apr 19 13:17:32 EDT 2005

Hi Lothar,

On Tuesday 19 April 2005 12:49, Lothar Klein wrote:
> For our JSDAI toolkit we added the few needed extensions and so
> everything in Express and Express-X can be represented on the meta
> level.

This sounds interesting to me (particularly the Express-X part). Is this an
outgrowth of your work on a model of mapping tables (capturing that use of
Express-X)? Or do you mean that you studied Express-X specifically with the
intent of capturing everything (really everything) it can do?

--
Best Regards,
 - Peter