[wg11] Plans for the Valencia meeting

Lothar Klein lothar.klein at lksoft.com
Tue Apr 19 14:24:02 EDT 2005

Peter

> On Tuesday 19 April 2005 12:49, Lothar Klein wrote:
>> For our JSDAI toolkit we added the few needed extensions and so
>> everything in Express and Express-X can be represented on the meta
>> level.

> This sounds interesting to me (particularly the Express-X part). Is this an
> outgrowth of your work on a model of mapping tables (capturing that use of
> Express-X)? Or do you mean that you studied Express-X specifically with the
> intent of capturing everything (really everything) it can do?

You can find our extended SDAI dictionary (and also mapping) schema
at  http://www.jsdai.net/doc/api_ref/index.html
In the upper left frame click on SDAI_DICTIONARY_SCHEMA and then in
the lower left frame you can select all the meta entities.
E.g. you will find there view_definition to support Express-X.

We know that Express (ed2) is covered completely.
>From the design objects we also wanted to fully cover Express-X,
but since our Express compiler is not fully supporting E-X I can't be
sure if we really reached this.

Lothar

PS: The schema on the web is not the most actual one - when I remember
correctly we made a few more minor changes.