[wg11] Plans for the Valencia meeting

Lothar Klein lothar.klein at lksoft.com
Tue Apr 19 12:49:24 EDT 2005

Ed,

One other project for the future is
- Part 22 ed2

See "WG11/N068 Requirements for the next version of SDAI" 1999-01-25

LKSoft would like to get active on this probably in the 2006/2007
time-frame. For Valencia it is too early because there is still to
much to do in other areas of STEP.

Nevertheless I want to mention here that one of the requirements is to
complete the "SDAI dictionary schema". This is a meta-schema for
describing Express itself.

For our JSDAI toolkit we added the few needed extensions and so
everything in Express and Express-X can be represented on the meta
level. And it is possible to convert forward and backward.
We know that this is working and it happened to be rather useful in
several areas already.

Lothar

--
// Lothar Klein, LKSoftWare GmbH