[wg11] Plans for the Valencia meeting

Ed Barkmeyer edbark at nist.gov
Tue Apr 19 11:51:20 EDT 2005

Can we do a bit better on announcing WG11 project meeting agendas for
the Valencia meeting (June 12-17) than we did for Lillehammer?  (There
was nothing posted for Lillehammer until 10 days before the meeting.)

AFAIK, there are 3 outstanding projects:
- Part ??, Express to HDF5 mapping, for binary representation
- Part 25v2, Express v2 to UML v2 (metamodel, profile) mapping
- Part 28v2, EXPRESS to XML Schema mapping

And one unofficial project:
- MOF Metamodel of EXPRESS and mapping to the "Ontology Definition
Metamodel", as a route to RDF, OWL and/or ISO Common Logic.

Are there others?

Are any of these planning to meet in Valencia?  And is there an agenda
for any of the meetings?  At this point, the chief concern that may
determine people's plans to attend is *what* activities will be taking
place, not exactly *when*.  And it would be nice to have that info
before we have to commit registration/hotel funds on 15 May.

-Ed

Edward J. Barkmeyer                        Email: edbark at nist.gov
100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8264                Tel: +1 301-975-3528
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8264                FAX: +1 301-975-4694