[wg11] RE: Use cases for XML/P28e2

Guenter Staub staub at pdtec.de
Fri Jun 11 02:42:35 EDT 2004

Dave,

I want to point out that AP214 have also requirements with respect to
P28ed2. We plan to prepare a summary of our findings/issues and to present
this overview during the below mentioned session.

Rgds,
Günter

Dr. Guenter Staub             Fon:   +49-721-61844-11
Haid-und-Neu-Str. 7           Fax:   +49-721-61844-19
D-76131 Karlsruhe             Email: staub at pdtec.de
Germany                       Web:   www.pdtec.de