[wg11] Re: Use cases for XML/P28e2

Dave Loffredo loffredo at steptools.com
Fri Jun 11 09:59:40 EDT 2004

>>>>> "Guenter" == Guenter Staub <staub at pdtec.de> writes:

Guenter> I want to point out that AP214 have also requirements with
Guenter> respect to P28ed2. We plan to prepare a summary of our
Guenter> findings/issues and to present this overview during the below
Guenter> mentioned session.

Hi Guenter,

AP-214 is certainly welcome to a slot.  I already offered one to Max
Ungerer in the message below.

Best regards,

						- Dave