WG11: who attends San Diego

Phil Spiby Phil.Spiby at eurostep.com
Fri Feb 7 17:10:21 EST 2003

Hi,

I am not planning on attending due to no funding.

Looking at the information from Jochen has sent me there doesn't seem to be
major progress since last July which worries me significantly. Even if we
put significant effort into the documentation task I doubt if we will have a
document ready for wide review until April at the earliest now. I guess we
are just going to have to suffer the consequences of not funding this work.

Phil