WG11: who attends San Diego

Ed Barkmeyer edbark at nist.gov
Fri Feb 7 14:11:50 EST 2003

Jochen,

I was expecting to be in San Diego for Part 28, but it now seems that
there will be no Part 28 meeting in San Diego.  I'm not funded for
Part 11 (I can only attend when I have other reasons to be there).
So I no longer expect to be there.

I agree it is necessary to walk through the revision, so as to get
consensus (and not just email suggestions) on any changes.

-Ed

Edward J. Barkmeyer                       Email: edbark at nist.gov
100 Bureau Drive, Mail Stop 8260          Tel: +1 301-975-3528
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8260               FAX: +1 301-975-4694