WG11: who attends San Diego

Jochen Haenisch Jochen.Haenisch at epmtech.jotne.com
Mon Feb 10 02:16:30 EST 2003

Hei,

of course, I agree that funding would be a good option.
Nontheless, it is not fair against Peter and King to say that there was not
major progress. Peter completed the procedures for e2-to-e1 and
short-to-long and updated the Express-G diagrams. That I have not been as
productive, is a different issue. I will work more on this until San Diego
and also thereafter. Review of the document by experienced Express-people is
critical. Peter's work is ready for such a review. I am not sure whether
Phil can do this with the limited resources he has available.

Are there other sparring partners out there for quality assurance of the
P11-document?

Best regards, Jochen.
Jochen Haenisch			E-mail: Jochen.Haenisch at epmtech.jotne.com
EPM Technology AS		Home of the EXPRESS Data Manager
P.O Box 6629 Etterstad		Tel: Int + 47 23 17 17 26; mobile: Int + 47
922 60 274
N-0607 Oslo				Fax: Int + 47 23 17 17 01
Norway					Web:  http://www.epmtech.jotne.com