Fw: AGAIN: When will EXPRESS Ed 2 review start?

Pascal Huau pascalhuau at goset.asso.fr
Tue Sep 17 03:42:18 EDT 2002

Dave,

is the new slippage of delivery of Express 2 (but we are getting used to),
announced below by Phil, compatible with the ISO rules about deadlines for
projects?

additional question: is it the last slippage for Express2 or only the last
before the next one that will be announced next year?

Regards
Pascal Huau
Association GOSET
107,111 avenue Georges Clemenceau