EXPRESS edition 2 work at the Stockholm meeting

Howard Mason howard.mason at baesystems.com
Sun May 19 04:27:28 EDT 2002

I have been tracking the discussions on EXPRESS with mounting concern.

Due to the importance of getting an agreed and  stable version of EXPRESS 2 to
support modules and their implementation, clearly understood by modellers and
implementors, I fully endorse the proposed sessions which override any other SC4
commitments for the intended participants, including the liaison plenary on
Wednesday morning and the convenors lunch on Thursday.

It would be helpful to have a clear statement of any SC4 action required by 1000
Thursday, so we can process the necessary resolutions - however, I would seek
cooperation in ensuring that we do not allow process to prevent progress.

Howard Mason
SC4 Chair

Phil.Spiby at eurostep.com on 18/05/2002 07:39:11
Please respond to Phil.Spiby at eurostep.com@INTERNET at wtgw