EXPRESS edition 2 work at the Stockholm meeting

Wilson, Peter R peter.r.wilson at boeing.com
Mon May 20 11:58:03 EDT 2002

Phil,

    Due to budget constraints I can't be in Stockholm, but like Ed I'm
willing to respond to any emails.

Peter W.

Dr Peter R. Wilson
Boeing Commercial Airplanes
PO Box 3707, MS 6H-AF, Seattle, WA 98124-2207
(Package Delivery: MS 6H-AF, 1601 E. Valley Frontage Road, Renton, WA 98055)
Tel: (425) 237-3506, Fax: (425) 237-3428
Email: peter.r.wilson at boeing.com
Any opinions expressed above are personal;
they shall not be construed as representative of any organisation.