EXPRESS edition 2 work at the Stockholm meeting

Phil Spiby Phil.Spiby at eurostep.com
Sat May 18 02:39:11 EDT 2002

Folks,

Due to the number of issues that have arisen recently regarding EXPRESS
edition 2 I will be attending the Stockholm meeting, in the hope of getting
these issues sorted out.

I will only be able to attend sessions on Wednesday and Thursday, so I
suggest that we book the whole of these two days for EXPRESS edition 2
ballot resolution. I realise that this late announcement will cause some
meeting clashes and apologise for this, but assume that people who need a
stable EXPRESS edition 2 will prioritise their meetings accordingly.

To ensure that the results of the meeting are taken into the documentation I
would like to ask Jochen Haenish to be in the meeting on those two days. I
also think we need input/support from those who have been in most of the
e-mail discussions, i.e., Peter Wilson and Pascal Huau (I know Ed cannot
make it to Stockholm, but he has agreed to respond to e-mail sent from the
meeting). Of course everyone else in WG11 are welcome to attend the meeting
and contribute.

Phil

Dr. Phil Spiby               Tel: +44 1623 522940
Eurostep Limited             Fax: +44 1623 522941
73 Columbia Avenue           Mobile: +44 7785 990352
Sutton-in-Ashfield           Email:Phil.Spiby at Eurostep.com
Nottinghamshire
NG17 2GZ
United Kingdom