E2 to E1 SHTOLO test files

Ed Barkmeyer edbark at nist.gov
Wed May 8 12:49:05 EDT 2002

Phil,

I believe it is clear that the US experts would vote in favor of removing
the language-version-id feature, but I suppose Dave and I should officially
ask the TAG. ;-)

-Ed

Edward J. Barkmeyer                       Email: edbark at nist.gov
100 Bureau Drive, Mail Stop 8260          Tel: +1 301-975-3528
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8260               FAX: +1 301-975-4482

and have not been reviewed by any Government authority."