E2 to E1 SHTOLO test files

Jochen Haenisch Jochen.Haenisch at epmtech.jotne.com
Wed May 8 04:02:29 EDT 2002

Hi guys,

we do not have a problem with one language identifier per schema. If we
agree on this, may we suggest to have this identifier between SCHEMA and
END_SCHEMA, probably as one of the first statements - not outside, as
currently proposed?!

Best regards, Jochen.
Jochen Haenisch			E-mail: Jochen.Haenisch at epmtech.jotne.com
EPM Technology AS		Home of the EXPRESS Data Manager
P.O Box 6629 Etterstad		Tel: Int + 47 23 17 17 26; mobile: Int + 47
922 60 274
N-0607 Oslo				Fax: Int + 47 23 17 17 01
Norway					Web:  http://www.epmtech.jotne.com