EXPRESS DAM comment resolution

Phil Spiby Phil.Spiby at eurostep.com
Tue May 7 09:40:24 EDT 2002

Folks,

I will not be able to attend the next ISO meeting in Stockholm. I would
however like to ensure that things are moving forwards with the EXPRESS DAM.
Therefore, I am distributing the current position with respect to the
comments received during the ballot process.

I have not been able to create a detailed list of the edits required (I'll
leave that to the editor to sort out!). However, I think given the comment
response document, and the original DAM document it is relatively painless
to work out the intent of the changes required.

In addition to the changes required in response to the comments I think we
have also agreed to some other minor changes:

- Conformance clause for Edition 1 (i.e. lack of the language version
identifier).

- Fix up of some errors in the EXPRESS-G diagrams.

If anyone has major concerns about these changes please respond to this
message so we can try to resolve these issues as soon as possible.

Phil