Extended select type

Jochen Haenisch Jochen.Haenisch at epmtech.jotne.com
Fri Apr 19 10:47:37 EDT 2002

Concerning clear statements, Phil, what I can see is that your statement is
pretty unclear. I thought the British write short sentences!

Could you try to formulate your considerations a little more precise,
please?!?
Thank you in advance!

Best regards, Jochen.
Jochen Haenisch			E-mail: Jochen.Haenisch at epmtech.jotne.com
EPM Technology AS		Home of the EXPRESS Data Manager
P.O Box 6629 Etterstad		Tel: Int + 47 23 17 17 26; mobile: Int + 47
922 60 274
N-0607 Oslo				Fax: Int + 47 23 17 17 01
Norway					Web:  http://www.epmtech.jotne.com