Extended select type

Phil Spiby Phil.Spiby at eurostep.com
Thu Apr 18 05:33:36 EDT 2002

Jochen,

Sorry to do this but...

> In case the line ends at an off-page
> reference, there is no circle at the off-page reference > symbol; this is
> never the case!

The standard does not state normatively that this is the case, in fact the
standard is rather ambiguous in this area. We did tidy this up significantly
in the original E2 (now E3) and make clear statements about the line styles
to be used etc. But since there was a wide variety of interpretations in the
current tools we decided not to force this issue the DAM (E2).

Phil