Extended select type

Jochen Haenisch Jochen.Haenisch at epmtech.jotne.com
Thu Apr 18 04:31:08 EDT 2002

Pascal,

in D.6a even the symbol for the enumeratrion an_enum is wrong. That figure
needs to be updated!

As far as I can see, this inconsistency has not been commented upon.

Phil, will you add this to the other DAM-comments?

Best regards, Jochen.
Jochen Haenisch			E-mail: Jochen.Haenisch at epmtech.jotne.com
EPM Technology AS		Home of the EXPRESS Data Manager
P.O Box 6629 Etterstad		Tel: Int + 47 23 17 17 26; mobile: Int + 47
922 60 274
N-0607 Oslo				Fax: Int + 47 23 17 17 01
Norway					Web:  http://www.epmtech.jotne.com