Part28: schema population text from Part 21 Annex F

David Price david.price at eurostep.com
Mon Jul 23 11:18:10 EDT 2001

Dave L,

On the FDIS ballot, I think countries can vote NO and submit comments -
never wrote an FDIS comment myself though so am not positive. I don't think
you can do anything about comments if it passes unless you are correcting an
outright error or addressing a small editorial concern.  If you do more I
think you have to do another FDIS but I'm sure that's not needed here.

In any case, it sounds like this issue is under control. Please let the Part
28 project know the exact language you will add so it can be re-used.

Thanks,
David P