WG10 meetings in San Francisco

Bernd G. Wenzel Bernd.Wenzel at eurostep.com
Mon May 7 04:53:35 EDT 2001

Julian,

thank you very much for keeping WG10 on track. Unfortunately, I
have now a request, which will be a challenge, given the limited
plenary time we have under the new schedule.

The IAI (most probably Thomas Liebich) would like to give a
presentation on their data architecture. They would like to find
out, where they fit best into the SC4 standards.

I got such a presentation a couple of weeks ago; it's really
interesting. On a smaller scale, IAI is facing quite the same
challenges as SC4, such as modularity, upward compatibility, data
integration and consolidation, etc. There are lessons learned
available for the Module Harmonization team. They have feedback
to the SC4 Framework. Last but not least could the IAI IFCs form
one of the first domains to be integrated with SC4 standards on
the basis of ISO 18876. In summary, this looks like a WG10
plenary task to me.

Where can we allocate at least an hour for presentation and
discussion?

Thanks again.

:-) Bernd