WG10 meetings in San Francisco

Mark Palmer mark.palmer at nist.gov
Mon May 7 11:38:02 EDT 2001

Bernd and Thomas

I hope the presentation will include a short summary of:
	-  the industry drivers for IAI
	-  the parts of the IRs that IAI is using and the parts that were modified
for use in IAI and
	-  the IAI recommendations on how these changes to IRs should be included
in future deliverables from SC4.

--Mark

Mark E. Palmer
Computer Integrated Construction Group