WG10 Harmonization Team - Nominations

Max Ungerer ungerer at prostep.de
Tue Jan 23 08:41:00 EST 2001

Chris,

I appreciate the actions taken to make the Harmonization Team more active.
The small number of nominations is also of our concern.

For Germany, we compiled a list of names prior to the Charleston
meeting,alrready. But the nominations got lost due to some email problems.
Five persons from Germany are nominated and are added to Teresa's list
(http://www.nist.gov/sc4/meetings/Portugal/Harmonization_Team/STEP%20Modules%20Harmonization%20Team%20in%20WG10.doc)
now. Most of them will be in Funchal.

I hope that we really can start the harmonization activities in Funchal.
Meeting on Monday is ok for me.

Regards
Max Ungerer