WG10 Harmonization meeting in Funchal

Chris Vaughan chris_vaughan at bigfoot.com
Mon Jan 22 06:42:28 EST 2001

Please note that as a result of the recent WG10 Harmonization Team meeting
in London, I have requested a change to the Harmonization Meeting in Funchal

It had been arranged for Saturday, 2001  02 17, 13.00 to 17.00

I have requested it to be moved to Monday 19th Feb from 15.30 to 17.00

The agenda will remain the same - see below

Agenda

  1.. Introductions
  2.. Note taker
  3.. Confirm agenda
  4.. Results of London Meeting
  5.. Terms of Reference (SC4 Resolution 462)
  6.. Membership of the team
  7.. Status of modularization standing documents
  8.. Harmonization methodology
  9.. Identify projects with harmonization requirements
  10.. Plans for harmonization requirements
  11.. Any other business
  12.. Close

Regards
Chris Vaughan