[step-manufacturing] Edited letter of support for NX implementation

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Thu Oct 23 14:12:50 EDT 2014

All,

Here is a new letter of support with the modifications we agreed during
and after the conference call.

In order to help Siemens build their business case we would like for as
many of you as possible to sign the letter and send it to the address
shown with a CC to me.

You are encouraged to edit and/or shorten the letter to make it specific
to the business cases of your organizations.

Further evidence of the spreading popularity of STEP-NC can be found in
this conference being held this week in China.
http://www.mmrc.iss.ac.cn/cnc/cnc2014/program.html

Martin Hardwick
Team Leader ISO STEP-Manufacturing