[step-manufacturing] Last minute data

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Wed Sep 2 09:34:55 EDT 2009

1. An updated slide set on the setup and coordinate transformation issue
ftp://ftp.steptools.com/private/Bath/Coordinate_System_Transformation.ppt

2. Slides on a new issue on how to define tolerances between
cylinders and between a cylinder and a face
ftp://ftp.steptools.com/private/Bath/Face-To_Cylinder_Tolerance_Relation.ppt

3. A cutting tool list for Boxy
ftp://ftp.steptools.com/private/Bath/KTH-BT40%20tools.pdf

4. JPEGs sent to us by Bob Erickson of Pratt and Whitney showing how
setups are defined in Vericut
ftp://ftp.steptools.com/private/Bath/Vericut_Multiple_Setup_1.jpg
ftp://ftp.steptools.com/private/Bath/Vericut_Multiple_Setup_2.jpg
ftp://ftp.steptools.com/private/Bath/Vericut_Multiple_Setup_3.jpg

Martin