[step-manufacturing] STEP203 of fishhead IPW

bengt.olsson at sandvik.com bengt.olsson at sandvik.com
Thu Sep 20 10:29:30 EDT 2007

Hello all,

We finally managed to convert the in-process-workpiece in UGS cad system
into STEP203 format. I have not yet checked the file in detail, but I
assume it could be used for preparing roughing tool paths and as "raw
material" when preparing the finishing paths. (The piece of software that
solved this was "Imageware" by UGS).

For you involved in this part of the demo, please check the attached model
to see if it could be used for the above purpose or if it needs to be
modified.
Let me know if you encounter any problems.
Best Regards,
Bengt

Bengt Olsson
Sandvik Tooling Sverige AB, TTLP
Office Phone: +46 26-266691

This e-mail is confidential and it is intended only for the addressees.
Any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, kindly notify us immediately by
telephone or e-mail and delete the message from your system. The sender
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of
this message which may arise as a result of the e-mail transmission.