[step-manufacturing] T24 STEP-Manufacturing Agenda for Hershey October 23-26

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Fri Sep 22 15:25:54 EDT 2006

All,

An agenda for the T24 meeting in Hershey is enclosed. On Wednesday
there is going to be a joint meeting with the Automotive Industry
Action Group on CMM and CNC requirements for GD&T data and a more
detailed agenda for that meeting is also enclosed.

As per our normal practice, changes will be made to the agenda as
necessary in order to accommodate the preferences and schedules of as
many team members as possible so please contact me if you have any
conflicts or suggestions.

There are going to be demonstrations on Tuesday, Wednesday and
Thursday. The demonstration of speed and feed optimization using
STEP-NC by NIST on Thursday should be particularly interesting.

I think this is going to be one of our most robust and exciting
meetings in several years. This is the 50th anniversary meeting of
SC4. There will be a "black tie" awards banquet on Tuesday evening.
SC1 is going to meet on Friday. I look forward to seeing you in Hershey.

Martin Hardwick
Team Leader T24 STEP-Manufacturing