[step-manufacturing] T24 STEP-Manufacturing Agenda for Hershey October 23-26

jonas.nordstrom at sandvik.com jonas.nordstrom at sandvik.com
Fri Sep 29 09:39:40 EDT 2006

Martin,

I, Olof Nyqvist and a new delegate from Sandvik Coromant Bengt Olsson will
come to the Hersey meeting. We will try to show some new demonstrations of
API implementation of ISO 13399. We will also report about ISO 13399
progress and plans when it is suitable. How or does that fit into the
agendas for the week?

I will come back about more details of what demonstration we can do.

Best Regards/ Jonas Nordström