[step-manufacturing] Posted Minutes and archive for Toulouse meeting

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Mon Jul 10 10:30:40 EDT 2006

All,

Thanks for the feedback and corrections. The minutes and an archive
of the presentations given at the Toulouse meeting have been posted
to the STEP-Manufacturing web page at:

http://www.steptools.com/manforum/meetings.html

The final version of the new CNC Machining standard should be ready
to begin the ISO sign-off process by the end of this week.

We are updating the guidelines for CAM to CNC toolpath data exchange
in preparation for the International Data Exchange Testing Forum to
be held at the Hershey meeting. Please contact me if you wish to take
part in this testing.

Thanks again for all your contributions to a very successful Toulouse
meeting. Particular thanks are due to Alain Brail of Airbus for
organizing the highly successful machining demonstration, and to Sid
Venkatesh and David Odendahl of Boeing as well as Fred Proctor of
NIST for bringing the Boeing "fin" part to the meeting. With 100
attendees it was our largest meeting to date.

Martin Hardwick
Team Leader STEP-Manufacturing