[step-manufacturing] Draft of meeting minutes for Toulouse

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Mon Jul 3 10:43:13 EDT 2006

All,

A draft of the meeting minutes is attached as a PowerPoint file. If
you would like to suggest corrections or additions please let me know
by the end of this week (July 7th).

If you had to leave early please pay special attention to the slides
at the end. They describe our plans for Hershey. They include a
discussion with the automotive  industry with video'd demonstrations
of CMM inspection and CNC machining, and an International
Interoperability Testing forum with CAM to CNC data exchange of a to
be determined set of parts.

Finally if you made a presentation at the meeting and you did not
give it to me, then please send it by the end of this week (July 7th)
so that it can be included in the archive
at  http://www.steptools.com/manforum/meetings.html

Thank you all for your contributions to the Toulouse meeting. I
believe it was one of our most successful. I look forward to seeing
you in Hershey.

Martin Hardwick
Team Leader ISO TC184/Sc4 Wg3/T24 STEP-Manufacturing

PS. An article on the Toulouse meeting has been published at
http://www.manufacturing.net/ctl/article/CA6339744.html