[step-manufacturing] Conference call to discuss Eastec demo data

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Wed Apr 6 09:49:15 EDT 2005

All,

There is an additional conference call this week to discuss the Eastec demo data that has been posted to the NIST web site at:

http://www.isd.mel.nist.gov/projects/stepnc/

The goal is to discuss how we might best demonstrate CLM using AP-238 and this data. If additional software development is going to be necessary to support the ideal demonstration then we need to know as soon as possible.

Call in data is below: