[step-manufacturing] Founding of the AP238 CNC Working Group

Odendahl, David J david.j.odendahl at boeing.com
Thu Mar 17 13:37:59 EST 2005

Greetings and Congratulations!

You, as part of the STEP-NC community are cordially invited to
participate in the AP238 - CNC Working Group!

I have attached a founding document.  Please have a look at it and see
if you are able to participate.

If so, let me know.  If you know of someone else who might be able to
help with this effort, let me know and I will try to conscript them.

Thanks,

David Odendahl

P.S. I apologize if you've received multiple copies of this email....