[st-users] Test

Terry Child t.m.child at surveying.salford.ac.uk
Fri May 22 09:53:25 EDT 1998

Rick

Unfortunately I can't use JavaROSE (fast though it is) as I need the early bound facilities of
JavaSDAI. I tried using JavaROSE to read in the part21 and save it in ROSE
binary format and then use this from JavaSDAI but I didn't get any speed increase.
I also tried running my code through a profiler and it seems to be taking  time
populating arrays in the early bound instances.

If you need anyone to beta test your new implementation then I'm your man.

Cheers

Terry Child