[st-users] Test

Rick Kramer kramer at steptools.com
Tue May 26 13:00:17 EDT 1998

TC> Rick

TC> Unfortunately I can't use JavaROSE (fast though it is) as I need the early bound facilities of
TC> JavaSDAI. I tried using JavaROSE to read in the part21 and save it in ROSE
TC> binary format and then use this from JavaSDAI but I didn't get any speed increase.
TC> I also tried running my code through a profiler and it seems to be taking  time
TC> populating arrays in the early bound instances.

I didn't really think that this would provide any speed increase. Like
I said, for the meantime you'll probably do best to try to limit the
size of your files.

A beta of the Pure Java Part 21 filer is some time off, but I'll
probably post something to the st-users list when it is ready to go.

				-rick

--
Rick Kramer
STEP Tools, Inc.