Reminder AP-238 CC1 conference call at 2PM today

st-announce at steptools.com st-announce at steptools.com
Fri Nov 19 09:23:50 EST 2004

All,

The telcon is at 2PM Eastern today at the number shown below.

Please take a look at the implementation guide and let us know
if you need additional information about how to read and write
a STEP CNC data file.

In this call we will talk about our plans to make example data
sets available for the next call, and our plans to make conformance
checking systems and tool path viewers available for the next call.

Martin Hardwick