AP-238 CC1 Implementation guide and 3rd telcon

st-announce at steptools.com st-announce at steptools.com
Tue Nov 16 15:15:54 EST 2004

All,

The third telcon on AP-238 CC1 CNC Independent Tool Paths
inter-operability testing has been scheduled as shown below.

Date: 11/19/04 - Friday
Time: 2:00-3:00 EST, 1:00-2:00 CST. 11:00-12:00 PST
Telephone number: 1-866-350-0777 or 425-717-7000
Passcode:69145#

Many thanks to Boeing for hosting the call.

In this conference call the main discussion item will be the
AP-238 CC1 Implementation Guide prepared by David Odendahl of
Boeing. In the last conference call many of you requested this
guide to help you scope your projects. Please download the
document in advance to prepare your questions.

http://www.isd.mel.nist.gov/projects/stepnc/Implementing_AP238_Comments_Writing.doc

If there is time we will also review an update to the STEP-NC
FAQ posted at the following URL. We would like to hear your
suggestions for enhancements and improvements.

http://www.steptools.com/library/stepnc/faq/faq.html

Finally, we will revisit the scenario document. The most significant
change to this document since the last call is that GE Fanuc has
agreed to supply a simulator for the meeting in February.

http://www.isd.mel.nist.gov/projects/stepnc/pilot-scenario.pdf

I want to emphasize again that the call is open to all including
International participants. We would very much like to extend
the lists of participants and systems shown in the scenario
document.

Martin Hardwick