[wg11] Part 21 DIS review slides

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Wed May 7 16:57:55 EDT 2014

All,

I am attaching the slides we used to review Edition 3 of Part 21 at the
Philadelphia SC4 meeting.

The new edition is currently out for DIS ballot and  SC4 P-member
countries have been asked to return their votes and comments by
September 11, 2014.

Contact your local representative for more details and please help them
review the document.

The major new enhancement is the addition of new sections to manage
anchors, references and digital signatures.

We believe these new features will help make STEP data more modular and
shareable as well as more trusted.

Professor of Computer Science, RPI
Team Leader ISO STEP-Manufacturing
President STEP Tools, Inc.