[wg11] Part 25 ready for review

Dave Loffredo loffredo at steptools.com
Wed Apr 20 15:32:51 EDT 2005

WG11 experts,

Part 25 has been updated to address the comments from its
sucessful DTS ballot and the document is now available for
a 4-week wg11 internal review, ending on May 18.

I have posted the following on the SC4 website.

  wg11n251 David Price  ISO/TS 10303-25 Document (superceeds wg11n204)

We will follow the usual procedure for this review.  Comments should
be sent to the exploder, the project will address them, and if there
are no major changes, I will sign off and the document will go to ISO
for publication as an IS.  If there are major changes, we will repeat
this review cycle.

					      - Dave