[wg11] Seattle Session on STEP/EXPRESS and OWL/Knowledge Applications

David Price david.price at eurostep.com
Thu Sep 9 13:55:16 EDT 2004

All,

I've scheduled session a following-up on the one we held in Bath on
STEP/EXPRESS and how it relates to the Semantic Web activities, OWL, the OMG
UML/OWL work and knowledge applications in general.

I requested the session for TUESDAY afternoon from 1300 to 1700.

I've listed some agenda topics but others are welcome. There will be some
reporting of progress/issues/etc. since Bath as well. If anyone wants to
present anything, please let me know.

Cheers,
David