[wg11] Part 28: Incompatible revision of the MAP directive

David Price david.price at eurostep.com
Wed Aug 11 19:51:33 EDT 2004

Hi Dave,

It seems to me that Part 28 would still be a standard that is implemented,
but it would be as an EXPRESS-to-XML schema generator, not something used
during data exchange. There are some for whom that's all Part 28 ever was -
I'm one such customer.

I expect that means a common basis for AP-interoperability would continue to
exist but it would have to be based on the default binding.

Cheers,
David