[wg11] Part 28 teleconferences

Heidi L Preston hpreston at ebmail.gdeb.com
Mon Jul 12 08:18:45 EDT 2004

As a follow up to the discussions held at the Part 28 session in Bath last
week, there will be two conference calls scheduled prior to the WG11 Part
28 ballot resolution meeting being held August 9-12.

The dates for the calls are MONDAY July 19  and THURSDAY July 29.  (Please
note I had to change the original dates due to conflicts.)  Both calls will
be held at 12:00 GMT  (8:00 EDT,   13:00 UK ,  14:00 Germany).

Call in number:
>From the US:  (800) 930-8831
>From outside the US: (630) 424-2359
passcode: 8999376

The purpose of the calls is to continue discussion of the basic
requirements expressed for Part 28 at the Bath conference, in preparation
for the August meeting.  These basic requirements are:

1)  a simple non-validating schema with a simple data mapping,
2)  a schema that provides type checking, and
3)  a configurable schema.

At the first call, we will focus on identifying the contents of the simple
binding (#1 above).

Heidi

Heidi Preston
Electric Boat Corporation