AW: [wg11] Re: Choice of exploder

Ungerer, Max Max.Ungerer at PROSTEP.com
Wed Jun 9 03:43:15 EDT 2004

Ed,

I completely agree with you.

The technical contents of Part28 v2 as it is comes from requirements people had and brought in during the development of Part28 under the umbrella of WG11.

Part28 v2 satisfies requirements from he automotive industry originating from our experiences with implementing XML based Web services in the PDTnet project and from harvesting AP214 as OMG PLM Services.

Further discussions should be made as part of the balloting process.

Best regards,

Max