[wg11] Re: Choice of exploder

David Price david.price at eurostep.com
Tue Jun 8 14:43:12 EDT 2004

Ed,

I agree it would have been better to understand all this before the CD.

FYI, the discussion topic "Question to AP owners/implementors on XML Schema
use (Part 28 Edition 2)" is actually a continuation of the discussion I
started back in February. Unfortunately, timing and lack of attendance at
meetings hurt having the discussion with the P28 team in person. I wasn't in
a position to understand the issues until we started the implementation
which couldn't happen until there was a somewhat stable WD. Sort of a
chicken and egg problem...

Cheers,
David