[wg11] Part 28 Ballot Resolution meeting

Heidi L Preston hpreston at ebmail.gdeb.com
Thu May 20 11:40:00 EDT 2004

David/ Howard,

What if we set up a teleconference for sometime during the Bath conference?
If we could get a clear handle on some of the concerns ahead of time I am
sure the right P28 people could be made available to have a discussion at
some point during the week, perhaps as part of the WG11 plenary, or at a
time when the people with concerns were available.

Heidi

Heidi Preston
Electric Boat Corporation
75 Eastern Point Road
Groton, CT 06340
(860) 433-8649

                      "Mason, Howard
                      (UK)"                     To:       Heidi L Preston <hpreston at ebmail.gdeb.com>, wg11 at steptools.com
                      <howard.mason at baes        cc:
                      ystems.com>               Subject:  RE: [wg11] Part 28 Ballot Resolution meeting

                      05/20/2004 09:54
                      AM

Heidi,

I am getting inputs that several delegates to the Bath meeting would
appreciate the opportunity to discuss the comments resulting from their
implementation efforts.  Their interest

Is there any intention to hold a Part 28 ed2 meeting of any sort at Bath -
either as part of a WG11 plenary or as a team meeting?

Howard Mason